Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update

I know, you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats to find out the status of our life's little dramas. I will satisfy your curiosity:

1) Yes, we finally finished the 180 lbs of apples. I took pictures, but apparently I deleted them, so you'll just have to use your imagination: 56 quarts of sliced apples, 21 quarts of apple sauce, 7 pints of apple butter, 14 pints of apple jelly. It's been two weeks and I'm just about to the point that I can actually eat apples again.

2) So far, B is the only one to have the flu. J was a little sick, but he never fevered so we are suspicious that it wasn't actually the flu. The rest of us are now on pins and needles wondering if we are going to get it or not. The school district has a flu clinic right before we leave for our trip so we figure if we haven't shown signs of it by then, we'll brave the crowds and get the swine flu shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment