Monday, June 21, 2010

Newborn Moments

I just LOVE the newborn stage. The kitten-like cry, soft-soft skin, furry little shoulders, newborn snuggle (where they fall asleep on your chest and they are still small enough that you don't feel like you are suffocating), etc. It almost makes up for their 3rd year.
Baby J is so wonderful! She sleeps 3-4 hours at a time. Even at night, so I'm actually getting decent sleep. The biggest concern right now is keeping K and B from mauling her.
She is growing like crazy: 1 week after coming home, she had gained a pound and had added another 1/2 inch to her length. That is 1/6th of her original weight gained in less than 2 weeks. Proportionally, that's like me gaining 28 lbs in the same time! I'm so happy she is healthy and all, but it does make me a little sad to see her going through the newborn stage so quickly.
Here are some pictures we took of her at 2 weeks.







No comments:

Post a Comment