


You are going to laugh, but we are still working on the name. We do have a "short list" but the jury is still out on "the one" name. Wanna give us a hand?
Elizabeth
Esther
Julia
Emma
The middle name is Noelle (or Noel: still deciding on the spelling).
We appreciate any suggestions. Which name fits her best?
Look at that hair! What a doll!
ReplyDeleteI vote for Julia or Esther.
I love all those names. Emma and Julia are my two most favorite. She is a beauty. Congrats! I can't wait to get my hands on her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love the name Esther but haven't gotten the chance to use it...so you could for me:)-besides, she definitely looks like an Esther. Rebekah
ReplyDeleteI'm leaning towards Esther too! Esther Noelle has rich heritage and meaning, and is a beautiful name. And she won't have 5 other little girls in her class with the same name!
ReplyDeleteGosh, they are all great. It's so funny, I just helped a friend in our ward with the same decision. Their family has very traditional names and they just had their 4th girl as well. They went with Grace Elizabeth. But I'm sure whatever you choose will be great! She is beautiful! Hope you heal and are up and about very quickly Libby!
ReplyDeleteLibby, I haven't been on the computer as much lately because I'm getting ready for our trip. So I hadn't seen this when we talked this morning. I already gave my opinion on the names. I didn't know Emma was in the running (probabl isn't as much, since you didn't mention it). I love that name, but it is a little overused right now. As far as the spelling of Noel (Noelle), I'm so torn, because the shorter one is more religious to me and makes me think of Christ and His birth. But I like the look of the longer one. It looks more feminine and cuter. The sound of it still evokes those meanings.
ReplyDeleteThat's a hard one.
She's a doll. Can't wait to meet her after our trip! Best wishes for a quick recovery and smooth transition at home!