Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Announcement


The due date is the first part of June. Sorry to keep you all in suspense for another 5 months, but we've decided to not find out the gender this time around. Just to be different.
We had our mid-pregnancy ultrasound today and got to see all the little toes, arms, and fun things that are coming with this package! Unfortunately, our OB only allows two people besides the mother in the ultrasound room, so the girls couldn't join us this time. Probably a good thing since I can just picture what K and B would do to all the equipment in that room.
M and K are obviously very excited to meet Glancy4.0. B has no idea what is headed her way...

4 comments:

  1. Rats ... I thought you gave in and were going to let us know what you were having!! Oh well, as long as "IT" is healthy and growing on schedule everything is as is should be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do my comments never work on your blog? I tried to leave one a few weeks ago inquiring if you were pregnant, because there were some pretty obvious hints being dropped in some of your posts! Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope you've been feeling okay. I think you know my feelings on people not finding out, but I'll get over it. I feel like it looks pretty obvious in the ultrasound picture, but that could just be my imagination/wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is cool that you are going to wait. I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete