Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's back

It's official: our sweet K is on her way back from the depths of the terrible threes (whoever coined the term "terrible twos" obviously never had a 3 year old). She's not quite to her 4th birthday yet, but I cheered when I had an entire day last week where I didn't yell at her once. I knew my angel girl was in there somewhere, but since August 21st last year, I've been wondering if both of us were going to make it to her 4th birthday. The end is in sight.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, So I totally know what you are talking about! We had terrible 3's as well, good thing it passes. Can't wait til they are 15! Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it will you can. Beware: the "Terrible Teens" are right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe ANY of it!!! Look at that sweet face!!! :)

    ReplyDelete