12-15 pieces Bliss chocolate (regular Hershey bars or even chocolate chips work fine, too. The Bliss just melts more smoothly)
1/2 package mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375. Break graham crackers into quarters and spread over greased cookie sheet. Scatter chocolate over the top of the graham crackers. Bake in oven until chocolate is melted (3-10 minutes, depending on the type of chocolate) Be careful not to let it burn. Remove pan from the oven and spread melted chocolate with spatula (it doesn't need to be completely smooth). Spread marshmallows over the top and return to oven until the marshmallows start to turn light brown (3-5 minutes).
Remove pan from the oven, allow to cool slightly and then add one toddler:

Note: Toddler is optional. Other types of children may be substituted, or even adults if that's all you have on hand. Without the toddler, this recipe is called S'more Nachos.
I like the toddler option. Very classic! Good job on the weight loss goal!!!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! I'm going to have to try that one. I'll bet the toddler I have on hand would be thrilled with S'more Nachos.
ReplyDelete