Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures

I am such a slacker mom. Usually I'm proud to state that fact, but tonight I'm feeling guilty because I'm looking at the pictures we've taken since we arrived in CO, and it is kind of embarrassing that I have so few.

I filled an entire DVD with the pictures we took of M's babyhood (trust me, that is ALOT of pictures for one little girl's first 2 or 3 years) and when we moved to CA, I had my camera everywhere. I even remember a time when I used to take pictures of "scenery". I saw photography as a way to document our lives, since I'm not much into journaling. 50 years from now, my children are going to look back at this period and think we were sucked into a black hole or something.

Do not despair, however, I did find a couple of things to post. The first is a snapshot of the rising moon. Not great quality, and it really doesn't do it justice, but I was amazed at how huge the moon appeared coming over the horizon.



Since I don't have any cute pictures of the three girls together, I thought I'd treat you to this video of the girls winding down on a Saturday night. M is a great big sister. She is teaching B to play catch. I'm sure K loves the baby, but she can't seem to stop herself from tormenting B. She is almost constantly like this: pulling her ear, pinching her neck, grabbing her hair. For now, I intervene, but I'm looking forward to the day when B can defend herself. Maybe then K will leave her alone.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Libby-
    I enjoyed your blog. So witty!
    I am looking for LDS bloggers to review the upcoming DVD, "Passage to Zarahemla." And would love to have you participate.
    The movie will be released on June 6 to the public. We are looking for volunteer bloggers to review the movie on their own blogs prior to the release of the DVD. If you would be interested in doing this, we will send you a free copy of the DVD.
    If you are willing to do this, please email us back your mailing address where we can send the DVD. (Please no PO boxes.)

    ReplyDelete